In addition to our daily academic program, students may participate in the following activities before and after school:
- Scripps Spelling Bee
- National Geographic Geography Bee
- Speech and Debate
- Competitive Math Team
- STEM Team - FIRST Lego League Robotics, SMUD Solar Boat, and more!
- John Hopkins Center for Talented Youth
- Academic Talent Search
- Music - Beginning Strings, Music Ensemble AND weekly Music class!
- Studio Art
- Yearbook Staff
- Media Arts
- Sports: Volleyball, basketball, track, cross country, golf, wrestling, rugby, soccer, swimming, tennis and cheerleading
In addition, classes participate in curriculum enriching field trips, host various guest speakers, and enjoy extended field trips to national parks, the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, as well as guided summer trips to France and Washington, DC.